- Patented Digital+ technology for optimal light output & ballast efficiency
- Ultra-slim design and light weight ballasts
- Quality Japanese parts
- CE, UL, and E4 certified OEM Grade Xenon HID Components
- Rubber injected waterproof/shockproof ballasts
- Laser aligned HID Xenon Bulbs to ensure optically correct beam patterns
- Full 2 year replacement warranty
Volt HID Kits offer the latest in High Intensity Discharge (HID) Xenon technology. Volt HID utilizes ultra slim-line ballasts with next generation patented Digital+ technology for optimal light output and ballast efficiency. This exclusive HID conversion kit is the leader in digital ballast technology and will provide you with a level of performance and quality that is unmatched by similar digital HID products found on the market today. Volt HID Digital+ ballasts are the smallest and lightest ballasts manufactured today. This new ultra-slim design will enable the product to be used in a wider variety of applications.
- These ballasts are equipped with next generation Digital+ Technology allowing the ballast to exert greater control over electrical flow to the bulb. As a result, the voltage output to the bulb is more consistent and stable, resulting in constant lumen output, brightness stability, with no flickering.
- Automatic reverse polarity protection.
- Dual EMI Filter protection Circuit shielding.
- Ultra-slim design and light weight: Our ballast measures 3" x 2 5/8" x 9/16" (7.6cm x 6.6cm x 1.4cm),and weighs only 7 oz (200 g).
To ensure optimal light output, the Volt HID Kit uses laser calibrated bulbs so that the focal point of the HID bulb matches the focal point of the corresponding halogen bulb. This will result in both proper fitment and optically correct beam patterns. These bulbs are rated at approximately 2500 hours of use – same rating as high end Philips and Osram bulbs. Industry leading AMP style connectors are used to ensure proper water tight connections. Volt HID is manufactured in an industry leading high tech facility. Due to stringent manufacturing standards, this product line carries ISO certification, CE and UL safety listed, and is E4 certified. This product carries a two year legitimate warranty.
Showing reviews 1-3 of 7 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 31st Aug 2013
This kit seems like it's very well made and complete. Installation was very straight forward, the only challenge was finding places to hide the wiring and ballasts on my LGT. Everything so far has been good, the only thing I would day watch out for, is that if you were looking for the pure white oem look, the 5000k looks borderline too much blue, it's not bad, it's just that I would have preferred a more oem look.
Posted by Shawn on 13th Apr 2013
After burning through $80 worth of H7 bulbs every year for 5 years, I decided to go with this HID kit. I disabled the Daytime Running Lights as well. The kit was extremely easy to install. One of the best "bang for the bucks" I have done to my car.
Posted by Gary on 2nd Apr 2013
Installed on my 08 Mazda 3 with factory halogens. With the help of Oliver on mazda3forums.com, I decided to get the battery harnesses. It was well worth the extra money and made the install a breeze. The 5000k kit is very bright, but now I need to swap my projector lenses to clear and adjust the lights. The H7 kit I received would not plug directly into my OEM headlight plug, so I had to de-pin it and connect the spade terminals, but it fired up great the first time and works every time. Shipping was super fast and customer service was OUTSTANDING! I recommend xenonexpert.com to everyone when asked about HID's. Thanks, guys!
Showing reviews 1-3 of 7 | Next